Monday, October 02, 2006

Conundrum

What does one get someone for a bachelorette party? Particularly, someone who I don't know all that well, and at a party where I won't know hardly anyone else. What are the boundaries in this situation?? If it was a friend I've known for years, this would be easy. Hmm, I just don't know what I should get. There is a Priscilla's right down the street from me. The invitation specifically says to shower the bachelorette with "dirty gifts." hmm



September and October are busy months! This month, both of my parents have birthdays so I am going to make a trip to Wichita sometime. Then I have that bachelorette party to go to the 14th... and the wedding is the next weekend. And then we polish the month off with Halloween. This month is going to fly, that's all I know.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?