Wednesday, February 15, 2006

"Ruff" I say

I missed it. I can't believe I missed Puppy Bowl II on Animal Planet! Brett and I stumbled upon Puppy Bowl last year and I just went nuts over it. I loved it so much that I actually spent money on a DVD of it! Yes. I own the inaugural Puppy Bowl. I thought I'd share this with you all:




"http://animal.discovery.com/convergence/puppybowl/video_gallery.html"

(grr why don't my links ever work?!)

You will be rewarded with clips from Puppy Bowl II and a special clip from their KITTEN HALF TIME SHOW!!

On a side note, I feel unbelievably inarticulate today and it's giving me a raging headache.

Comments:
Hi there, I just ran across your blog, and I think I can help you with you LINKS problem. I'm not sure this is the answer, but mabe just maybe, it is.

Ok, when you go to create a new post... look up at the tool bar above your new post. There should be a little icon there that looks like a little planet with a chain link on it's upper left corner.

Now what you do is type something, for example, Puppy Bowl in your new post. After you have written out these words (or any other words you choose), you need to highlight them. By highlight I mean run your mouse over them while holding down the left mouse button. Ok, now that you have the phrase highlighted, click on the little LINK (world/chain) icon. A little window will pop up and into it you will paste your URL of the actual link you wish to post, in this case, the Puppy Bowl link. Click ok, and watch as the highlighted phrase in your new post turns a different color and is now a live link.

I may have made this sound more complex than it is, but trully, it's quite simple. Hope I've helped. If you're still now sure, feel free to write.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?