Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sometimes you need to scare yourself silly

Brace yourself - this nightmare is more frightening than even Michael Jackson.





















I know.

I didn't believe it was possible either.

How can people DO this to themselves?? Do they not own mirrors?

So Ms. Wildenstein here, caught her husband with a 21-year-old model and instead of just divorcing him, she decided to make her face look like a replica of his favorite jungle cat. *kookoo* And he left her anyway. Gee I wonder why.

I ran across this article (I can't remember how) and I was questioning its validity, as I believe nobody would actually take advice from this "woman" unless it was part of a cruel joke, or said person was not of sound mind. Upon further investigation, it's a satirical magazine. Oh thank goodness. Read for yourself:

http://www.happywomanmagazine.com/Healthfitness/jocelynwildenstein.htm

Just copy and paste it. I tried inserting it normally but for some odd reason, it wouldn't show up.

Isn't that sad?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?