Friday, January 06, 2006

The Epitome of All That Is Cute

Baby.......12 days old............

Kittens............crawling around.......... on each other........

and the mama............

Itty-bitty tails........... kitten yawns!!!

The "AWWWWWS" are just dying to come out! But seeing as I'm at my desk... in the office... I'm not sure that would be the most appropriate thing to scream at the top of my lungs.

Thanks to a blurb in the Kansas City Star this morning, off to the side on the FYI cover there was info about a link called www.cuteoverload.com.

This is where I happened upon what will forever be opened up on my computer, the kitten cam.

Here it is folks, the cutest thing you will EVER see:

http://www.luckystarscattery.com/frMain.htm

Indulge yourselves and then get back to me via comments page. Thank you and goodnight.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?