Monday, December 12, 2005

The Twelve *hic* Days of Christmas

I love this Christmas parody. I can remember hearing this at Grandy's when I was with my dad. I was probably 8. We were finished but we stayed to hear the song and just cracked up.

The 12 Daze of Christmas - Fay McKay

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a partridge in a pear tree.

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 2 Cutty Sarks, and a partridge in a pear tree.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 3 Old Crows, 2 Cutty Sarks, and a partridge in a pear tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 4 Old Fitzgeralds, 3 Old Crows, 2 Cutty Sarks.. and a partridge in a pear tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 5 dry Rob Roys..hehehe..4 Old Fitzgeralds, 3 Old Crows, 2 Cutty Sarks, and a partridge in a pear tree.

(starting to get wasted now!) On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 6 Cuba Libres, 5 dry Rob Roys, 4 Old Fitzgeralds, 3 Old Crows, 2 Cutty Sarks, and a tree... and a bird with the fruit on the limb.

Oooonnnn, on the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 7 Johnny Walkers, 6 Cuba Libres, 5 dry Rob Roys, 4 Old Fitzgeralds, 3 Old Crows, 2 Cutty Sarks, and a tree, and a tree, and a tree in the meadow...

On the eighth day of Christm, on the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave me, 8 sweet Old Fashions, 7, 7, 7 Johnny Walkers, 6 Cuba Libres, ahhhh (skips 5), 4 Old Fitgeralds, 3 Old Crows, 2 Cut.. and a, and a surrey with the fringe on top.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave meeeeee, 9 my, my, 9 my - mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the - 9 mar, margaritas, 8 sweet Old Fashions, 7 Johnny Walkers, 6 Cuba Libres, ahhh, 4 Old Fitzgeralds, 3 Old Crows, eeee uhhh, doo-doo doo de-doo doo *whistles.*

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave me, 10 rum ma-haaaye, 9 ria 9 ris, 9, 9 roto rooters, 8 sweet Old Fashions, 7 Johnny Walkers, 6 Cuba iah, oh chucka chucka chucka chucka chucka *whistles.*

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to meeeee, 11, 11, 11 (makes puking noises) Bloody Marys, 10 rum mahara, 9 ria (the rest is gibberish).

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave meee, 12 dry martoonis, 11 of that green stuff, 10 myrahama, 9 rigor mortis, 8 sweet Old Fashions, 7 somma, 6 shoo, ohh uhhhh, 4, 4 Old Fitz, 4 Old Fitzgeralds, 3 Old Crows, 2 city parks, and a partridge in a pear treeeeee.

Ah it's great! I know I don't do it justice so go download it like a good boy/girl.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?