Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Recap

I always hate to see Christmas end. I can't believe how fast it all went this year!! I didn't absorb it nearly well enough. I haven't yet had my fix of those corny Christmas songs or cold weather (won't it EVER come back?) or the vast buffet of comfort foods. Well... maybe that last one is a good thing. Brett and I took down all the Christmas decorations yesterday. Then we cleaned the apartment thoroughly. It was 60 degrees outside yesterday and we had all of our windows open - it felt like spring cleaning. It was depressing. I'm weird - I LOVE cloudy/rainy days and cold weather, when cold weather is due. After we got the apartment spick and span we hauled up our collective loot. And now it's a warzone again.

I have to say that my favorite present was from my aunt. She and her husband sent everyone (at least my mom and grandma and I) calendars of her 2-year-old son, Henry, who just happens to be the most adorable kid ever. My Henry calendar is the BEST and I've been showing it off to anyone who'll look at it.

Last night we went to this new club in downtown OP and to see Brett and Neil's friend Steven, and his fiancee Kayt who are in town from LA for the holidays. So THAT was fun, although cut a tad short because I, the boring old person that I am, was the only one who had to get up early and go to work. Poo. I wanted more tequila shots.

Perhaps tonight. Let's see how the rest of my day goes...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?