Monday, December 06, 2004

Humane Society puppies and Professor Ranting


I meant to do this a long time ago but somehow didn't get around to doing it. Aren't they precious?? Six-week-old pit/shepherd mixes. I LOVE them! Posted by Hello

So things have been crazy around here. I despise my Campaigns instructor still. Even worse. So this is the last week of classes, we have a huge presentation to do on Thursday. We had a five and a half hour group meeting last night to get everything done. We emailed it to Stene (instructor) today to see what he thought of it. He basically said, without actually saying the word, that my creative strategy sucked. Even though I ran all my ideas by him a few weeks ago and he liked them then. But now, they suck. I just got that information this morning - Monday. We were going to send everything off to the printer today so we'd have these nice books printed up for our presentation. But now, I have to redo my entire part. And I couldn't be more pissed off about it. I was so stressed out earlier I cried. DAMN him for making me that stressed out! Why couldn't he have told me this before? He should be fired. And by god if I had the time, I would start a petition and get every single person in his classes to sign it saying he should be fired and then present it to the dean. I hate him.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?