Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Job Hunting already

I thought I had an infallible idea. I wanted to focus my job hunt on the Kansas City Symphony. I love music so I figured, mesh it with communications and get a job I would love. So I was in my advisor's, Les, office today because he needed to sign my internship papers. Les was asking me if I wanted to work at the Humane Society after I graduated. I said, no, that I was looking at the KC Symphony and he goes, "I have someone for you to talk to." Score! He gave me the contact information of a classical music critic for the Kansas City Star who has connections with the Symphony so I sent him an email today. Wouldn't it be great if this all worked out?

Now I'm trying to figure out my living expenses if I were lucky enough to get a job paying around $20,000 a year. It looks very feeble, folks.

All I want to do is get a real job and live on my own!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?